Tuesday, January 6, 2009

in New York with Gina Garan!!

What Tour would be complete without a stop at the legendary Gina Garan's!??? I was so nervous, and so excited to meet this legendary photographer AND fashionista. (Gina is always dressed in such stylish clothing!)
So much happened while in New York...we went to her studio...
Time to leave NYC!  Can't wait for my next stop!
Kiddle collection
We also went to CWC's Loveable and Huggable shop with Gina's son Carpenter!
Visiting Tea, Koko and Carpenter at CWC-i's Lovable and Huggable sho
I even saw some Jam Fancy girls!!!
I spy something gorgeous!

They say that Japan is the land of the vending machine, but here in New York, they had FOOD machines!!
Bad burger please!!
New York had so many kinds of food, but I really enjoyed going to China Town for Dim sum!
Blythe World Tour 2008-2009:Fashion Obsessed!
Thank you for being a wonderful host Gina!!
Next stop...Portland!!

No comments: