Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Toronto, Canada!

Cold outside!
Greetings from Canada!!!
November found me in North America, Toronto to be exact....it was a busy city with alot going on, and very, very cold..
I was staying with Tracy and she whisked me off to a Blythe Meet for the collectors in that area! It was so exciting meeting many new people and dolls alike!
Coco Moon Mini Meet
Shortly after the meet after checking out the fashions of Canada....much to my surprise and for the very first time in my life, I encountered SNOW!!
Weeee
Thankfully Tracy had all the right gear and a fabulous coat made by a local designer named Heidi. The faux fur was amazing and such warm wool....it made the very cold snow so much more tolerable.
Fashion Tip for Canada: Have a great winter coat!!
Later I was taken to the wonderful atelier of Parvati and Tracy....they showed me all their wonderful fabrics and trims, and I was fitted for a new dress that will be awaiting my return to Tokyo!
Have some tea and cookies
Parvati really had good taste and was a lovely host..
Parvati brings out the big guns
I cannot wait to see the end result in Tokyo!!
The end result
Thank you Tracy for the wonderful job you did as host.....now I must hurry off to my next Destination!!
New York City!

No comments: